I received a gift that is a jug of Pure Mexican Vanilla. Having never dealt with large quantities of vanilla, it made me curious as to what would happen if a person had too much vanilla.
I understand that the alcohol has a higher toxicity rate and is probably more fatal than the actual vanilla itself, but I'm curious as to what ratio of mass of pure vanilla to mass of the human would be considered fatal.
Also, what is the physiological effect of a vanilla overdose as it pertains to inhibiting critical bodily functions? That is -- specifically what about a vanilla overdose would cause fatality?