Something analogous to an encyclopedia on baseball players with a list of all thier stats would be ideal.
I'm not looking for just generic muscle names, locations and illustrations.
Good answers would include links to resources, textbooks etc. which include stats for most or all of the following of every skeletal muscle in the human anatomy:
- Language of origin/LOO definition
- Labeled by ? shape, location, size etc.
- Type of Shape (i.e., fusiform, pennate, bipennate, multipennate, convergent, parrellel etc)
- Angle(s) of pennation (if applicable)
- # of motor neuron innervations
- # of proprioceptors in muscle
- # of fibers
- Length of muscle
- Length of fibers
- Typical fuel system reliance (determined off of biomechanical placement and architecture..CPr, oxidative, etc.)
- Biomechanical function (structure of corresponding bone/tendon anchors and corresponding movement manipulation)