Take the 2-minute tour ×
Biology Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for biology researchers, academics, and students. It's 100% free, no registration required.

this may not be on topic but I'm hoping someone here can tell me the name/manufacturer of the connectors used with the thin teflon tubing in this picture:

enter image description here

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

Try looking for "Luer valves" or "Luer fittings".

For instance, we buy this kind of supplies from WPI.

share|improve this answer
Thanks, but I don't believe these are Luer fittings - as I understand it they are some type of compression fitting, you can push the teflon tubing through to the desired length, then screw tighten the fitting to seal it in place. –  UnbanRonMaimon Oct 4 '12 at 14:40
@zephyr: aren't those the ones on the bottom right of the link in the answer (not sure)? –  nico Oct 4 '12 at 15:30
hmm not sure, they do look similar. Looking at the kit contents link though I don't see anything that sounds right. –  UnbanRonMaimon Oct 4 '12 at 15:47
I think this is what I'm looking for: westernanalytical.com/pdf/VLp5-8.pdf –  UnbanRonMaimon Oct 4 '12 at 16:00

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.