As i know, Taq Polymerase can be found in Thermus aquaticus, so i do a search for protein list of Thermus aquaticus and have this : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genome/proteins/1724?project_id=55053 . After filter for 'polymerase' i found a lot of protein named polymerase :
- DNA polymerase beta domain protein region
- DNA polymerase I
- DNA polymerase III, alpha subunit
- DNA polymerase III, beta subunit
- DNA polymerase III, delta subunit
- DNA-directed DNA polymerase -.....
I don't know what they mean and which is the protein i'm looking for ?
After click on one of them i have the sequence not in A-T-G-X format :
1 msgvdallll gvelsraiit aysvyaivli lggflarlpt rweervealg gsfylagvil 61 wryyaggday dldlflrasg mallvlprlv rvvlreyggg r
What does it mean and how to working with it ?