New answers tagged

5

Methanol is rapidly absorbed not only after oral ingestion but by inhalation or after cutaneous exposure and becomes oxidised in the liver to formaldehyde and to formic acid, metabolites which are more toxic than methanol itself and which inhibit mitochondrial ATP production. Histopathologically, circumscribed myelin damage behind the lamina ...


1

To begin answering your question, Does drinking alcohol in reasonable amount by healthy individual (nonalcoholic) having UTI helps to kill bacteria in the urinary tract (in order to get rid of them quicker)? We have to clarify that EtG detects ethyl glucuronide which is a byproduct of ethanol and remains in the urine for several day. The presence of ...



Top 50 recent answers are included