Tag Info

New answers tagged


It depends on what type of data you have, really. There are methods developed solely for quantifying relative expression based on count data, such as using edgeR or limma-voom. You don't need to correct for gene length to estimate fold-changes of relative expression, what you need to do is normalise by library size first (and in the process obtain log2 ...

Top 50 recent answers are included