I saw a very tiny black bug crawling over my computer screen the other day. Having recently acquired a "fingertip microscope" for smartphone, I started investigating.

On a white paper it seemed like a small black dot. I think its in the 0.3 - 0.8 millimeter range. It would have been fairly unnoticeable if it weren't for it to crawl over my screen.

What could it be? I was thinking about dust mites, but they say it should appear as white. So I'm not entirely sure.

I live in Western Europe.

Note: don't look at the scale. It is wrong.

they seem to have 8 legs enter image description here



Browse other questions tagged .