I have recently seen images of big areas covered in spider webs:

I would like to read about this on wikipedia. So I am looking for a name of this phenomenon. Do you know how it is called?

  • $\begingroup$ I doubt it will be called anything specific. It's just spiders fleeing a flood like any other animal. $\endgroup$ – terdon Sep 23 '14 at 13:05

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.