I am looking for a book that covers the following topics in ethology:
- Sensory filtering, reponsive-ness, sign stimuli, learning and memory, instinct, habituation, conditioning, imprinting.
- Role of hormones in drive
- role of pheromones in alarm spreading; crypsis, predator detection, predator tactics, social hierarchies in primates, social organization in insects.
- Navigation and Biological Rythms
- Orientation, navigation, homing, biological rhythms, biological clock, tidal, seasonal and circadian rhythms.
- Methods for studying animal behaviour including sexual conflict, selfishness, kinship and altruism.
Do you have any suggestions?