I am looking for the names of the nerves in 3 specific locations of the human body:
- The nerve running along the "top" (opposite side of the palm) portion of the thumb, from knuckle to fingernail (see 1st picture below); and
- The nerve running along the anterior tibia (also see 1st picture below); and
- The nerve(s) of the face running along the eyebrows and outer edges of the eye sockets (see 2nd picture below)
- The median nerve is the nerve that carries sensory signals from the top of my thumb; and
- The superficial peroneal nerve is the nerve that carries sensory signals from my anterior tibia
But in every diagram of the face's nerves, there are simply too many for the article/blog/diagram to enumerate, and I can't discern which specific nerve or nerves runs outside of the eyes and across the brows.
Any ideas? Here are the pics to solidify the specific areas I'm looking for:
Please note: this is not homework! And although it may be considered by some to be a rudimentary question, I have actively tried to research this myself and have come up short. Below, I explain all the failed methods I attempted to figure this out on my own. So all this to say: if you do down/closevote this, please don't do it because you think it's homework or because you think it shows a lack of research!