this may not be on topic but I'm hoping someone here can tell me the name/manufacturer of the connectors used with the thin teflon tubing in this picture:

enter image description here


Try looking for "Luer valves" or "Luer fittings".

For instance, we buy this kind of supplies from WPI.

  • $\begingroup$ Thanks, but I don't believe these are Luer fittings - as I understand it they are some type of compression fitting, you can push the teflon tubing through to the desired length, then screw tighten the fitting to seal it in place. $\endgroup$ – so12311 Oct 4 '12 at 14:40
  • $\begingroup$ @zephyr: aren't those the ones on the bottom right of the link in the answer (not sure)? $\endgroup$ – nico Oct 4 '12 at 15:30
  • $\begingroup$ hmm not sure, they do look similar. Looking at the kit contents link though I don't see anything that sounds right. $\endgroup$ – so12311 Oct 4 '12 at 15:47
  • $\begingroup$ I think this is what I'm looking for: westernanalytical.com/pdf/VLp5-8.pdf $\endgroup$ – so12311 Oct 4 '12 at 16:00

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.