I am studying ageing and considering ECG signal because of its high sensitivity in theory (escardio). Some factors
- Medical treatment
Benchmark: RTG dental + wrist uncertainty $\pm$2 years. Etc tooth washing, and hardness of drinking water affect much the dental health. Exposure to the ionisative radiation is problematic so less radiative approach would be nice.
Cardiac characteristics by ECG signal in power spectrum, having greater uncertainty than RTG dental 2016 because no sufficient exclusions/inclusions and too much exclusions covering data segments of autonomic nervous systems. Processes to be excluded from the ECG signal
- respiratory process
- heart beat itself
- some cellular-tissue processes
Some cellular-tissue processes
- ROS determination ...
- some genes about lipids and their characteristics with ageing in metabolic syndrome
- decreased replication of cellular ageing
- DNA replication stress, genome instability and aging
- MICCAI 2012 Workshop on Novel Imaging Biomarkers for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders
- internal physiology of cardiac events in association with ...
- cardiac and brain imaging makers related to substance use disorder, HIV, and aging (Stanford)
How can you determine aging by biochemical test and imaging?