They are found in Bangladesh. Some of my observations:
- They are so small that their legs and appendages look transparent.
- Their colour is brown and they have no wings.
- My eye sight is not brilliant, but the don't look like spiders. Their head and mouthpart vaguely resemble that of the termite. When I tried to observe them closely, they looked bed-bug-shaped.
- They are fragile: when I tried to grab them by pinching, they just squashed.
- They seem like living in a big city made of silk strands. The can easily move in, out and within the structure which slightly bigger, potential predators could not.
Unfortunately my mobile camera is not good enough to capture a clear image of them. Click images for larger version.