Last night I got sting by a wasp and because of the time of the year I suppose it is a queen. But usually it swells and hurts for a day after it, but this time nothing happened only that I woke up of the sting which hurt a little for a short time, but in the morning I couldn't find any signs of the sting.
Now is this because of the poison is worked out because it could be a pretty 'old' new wasp queen and her enzymes like histamines and aptoxine are got too old? Or do queen wasps not use/have poison or less? Or is it my body that just reacted different?
Yes, all female wasps are expected to have venom. In the case of social wasps, which I am inferring is what stung you, all female wasps are equally potent as they're morphologically the same. [This opens the question of how could you say this was a queen wasp.] The only difference between a wasp worker and a queen is that a worker is forced to fly around and forage by the queen so it doesn't have the time and energy to invest into laying eggs.