I need to conduct an experiment where I compare 5 drugs. For the trial I am supposed to use 30 animals subjects. Each drug will be injected to 6 randomly picked animals. After a period of time, 2 blood samples will be taken from each animal and duplicate analyses will be made for each blood sample. The reading from each analysis should represent the observation to be used for the statistical analysis of this experiment.
My questions are the following:
1) What kind of experimental design should I use?
2) How many and which types of errors should I be able to identify for this design?
3) What would be an appropriate model for this design?
4) What would be the ANOVA table for this model as well as its sources of variation and degrees of freedom?
5) How can I test the hypothesis that there are no differences among the drugs?