I wanted to record variation potential and action potential generated in plants due to some stimulus. So which are the ICs that I can use for the amplifying the signals and what kind of experimental setup would be best. I was thinking of using Ag/AgCl microelectrodes with 0.1M KCl solution for measuring the electrical impulses in tomato plants.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.