This plant came (seemingly by accident) with another pot plant a few years ago in a plant sale. Unfortunately, we do not remember what the original plant was that it came with.
- It was initially one of the small 'fleshy stems' you can see in the photos, about 2cm in length.
- If you do not water it, the leaves fall off and leave the fleshy stems
- If it is watered, a new section of stem is grown with leaves.
- Its existing stems do not seem to regrow their leaves if they drop off.
- It was acquired in the South-West of England.
- It does not appear to be affected by the time of year.
Photos (click to enlarge):