I'm looking for a textbook on statistical genetics, quantitative genetics, association mapping, and genetic epidemiology. My interests include, but are not limited to, complex trait analysis, and the mathematical and statistical aspects of these subjects.
I've found a lot of books, below are some that I'm considering:
- "Genetics and Analysis of Quantitative Traits" by M. Lynch et al. (amazon link)
- "Introduction to Quantitative Genetics" by D. Falconer et al. (amazon link)
- "Statistical Genetics: Gene Mapping Through Linkage and Association" by B. Neale et al. (amazon link)
- "Statistical Genetics of Quantitative Traits: Linkage, Maps and QTL" by R. Wu et al. (amazon link)
I haven't found anyone else posting this question. There are discussions about population genetics textbooks, but these books have limited information about quantitative genetics, etc.
If anyone has a favorite book, comments about the books above, or anything, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Another promising book:
- "The Statistics of Gene Mapping" by D. O Siegmund (amazon link)