This white/yellowish bugs are crawling over my walls under cracks and below my wardrobe. I am not sure if they are bed bugs or some other bugs, there are very small in size thus I zoomed very much on the photograph, I hope someone would be able to assist me on identifying the bug.enter image description here!

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ This isn't a bed bug (see this page for the genuine article); I'm sure it's a book louse, but can't go further than that without a better picture; you should probably add the "entomology" tag to your question as well. $\endgroup$ – Arthur J Frost Feb 18 '18 at 10:58
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ @ArthurJFrost I agree. It is a psocopteran. I am guessing that the post is more about worrying if it is a bedbug than precise identification. You should post your answer. : ) $\endgroup$ – Karl Kjer Feb 18 '18 at 12:06
  • $\begingroup$ definitely a psocopteran. Not a bed bug. $\endgroup$ – theforestecologist Feb 22 '18 at 2:31