These have been popping up all over our yard in South Western Australia. I have been digging them out before they mature as I have small children. But with 7 acres I can only check so much. My question is: Is it possible to eliminate them as being harmful mushrooms from this picture before seeing them at maturity?
Some have been growing in isolation, others in clusters.
Note: a few weeks ago, from near this spot, I removed a white mushroom on a stem with its cap still closed and white gills when I opened it. I have also found a few different types of puffballs around