I was wondering if there is a name for the wrinkles occurring in people's lips. Just curious.


closed as off-topic by kmm, David, James, AliceD Feb 20 at 23:07

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Homework questions are off-topic on Biology unless you have shown your attempt at an answer. For more information see our homework policy." – kmm, David, James, AliceD
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • $\begingroup$ What research of your own have you tried performing to answer this question? We ask that all question askers perform their own research before posting . Thanks. $\endgroup$ – theforestecologist Feb 19 at 17:32