Four years ago I found a spider so big that I'll never forget. Unfortunately I don't have a picture but I guess there isn't a lot of big spiders in Mexico. So here are some things I remember:
- It wasn't a brown spider, I think it had red legs with some parts black and others white.
- Its legs were skinny and very long
- The main body was tiny compered with the spam of its legs.
- I found it at noon, after I moved to my new house. Unfortunately it wasn't moving when I found it
- The spider didn't have any visibly hair.
That's all I can remember. I know that this may be impossible but I don't know what else to do.