You can buy petri dishes with separations in them like this:

Petri dish with "grid"

I have studied biology and biochemistry and never come across one of these before. What cell culturing / experiment would this be used in?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.