I've tried searching it up, but my research has yielded nothing very specific.
The following website was the closest I came to finding something about pink mold on bread. It, however, said nothing about the effects of eating pink mold (https://moldcleans.com/pink-mold-on-bread/)
I also found another website, https://lookmold.com/detect/type/pink-mold, which states that healthy (people without compromised/weakened immune systems) people don't get sick right away from exposure to pink mold. Other sources, however, claim that only people with compromised immune systems will get infected by a fungal infection. Hence my question: what can eating mold do to a healthy (healthy immune system) person?
Edit: Thanks to all who responded! The advice was very helpful. I have also edited my question to fit the rules, for I am still curious about the effects of pink mold on a healthy person.