I'm reading different sources about anatomy and it seems to me like occipital ridge is a synonym for the inferior nuchal line but I'm not sure. Is it, or does the term occipital ridge refer to a different concept? Which entity from the Foundational Model of Anatomy Ontology is equivalent to the occipital ridge?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.