5
$\begingroup$

My sister is growing basil in a planter on her balcony. Recently this big mushroom started growing there. Obviously we're not going to take a bite of the mushroom, but would its existence make the basil dangerous to eat?

1

2

$\endgroup$
1
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ That could be a coprinus comatus / shaggy mane. If it is, the top will get pinkish then turn to black liquid . If that happens it was an edible mushroom. $\endgroup$ – blacksmith37 Jul 25 '19 at 15:59

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.