I have some Newton Wonder apple trees. One feature of the apples it bears is that the flesh around the stalk is occasionally elongated out of the calyx. Below is a picture that shows this on the near side.

Newton Wonder

Is there a specific name for this feature in apples?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.