1 vote

What is the word for a small (under 50 bp) structural variant?

One can clearly find instances of "microindel" in the literature. However it does not seem to be very common. "Small indel" appears to be the preferred term, noted here: Typically,...
Maximilian Press's user avatar

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible