I'll keep a consistent name from now on. (/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻
BTW, I'm neither a chemist nor a linguist. Never hesitate to take my advice with a grain of salt if you felt you should.
Remarkable previous names: Ϻ.Λ.Ʀ., IͶΔ, TIPS
List of 2016 names:
IͶΔ, PhMgBr, TIPS, DEAD, Rubisco
- Why does Stack Exchange have to feel so unfriendly now?
- Hidden points of editing you probably don't know (meta.chem)
- You never know what you can do with Mathjax. Sandbox (meta.chem)
- Surprisingly many don't know that a Stack Exchange data explorer exists. Don't speculate, go find the stats out!
- How can I write a better title for my question? (meta.ell, but the rationale goes for all types of questions in all fields)
- For those who take downvotes as death threats: Second and third most downvoted posts of all time in Stack Exchange are from Jeff Atwood.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
99 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 at 14:18