• Member for 2 years, 6 months
  • Last seen more than 2 years ago
What is it called when a dead flower is rotted away and only the veins remain?
Accepted answer
5 votes

Retting could be a valid term. But I think that the term "skeletonization" is more common. For instance here is a link to the University of Arizona showing how you would take a flower or a leaf and ...

View answer
Reseach on feeling pain of other people
2 votes

The OP might be asking about what is called mirror touch synaesthesia Like all synaesthesia [also spelled synesthesia] this is a new area of research. I have synaesthesia but I don't have this kind. ...

View answer
Have humans evolved to live longer?
-2 votes

I would say that humans have not developed to live longer. There have been many harmful changes. One is that humans have lost the ability to produce their own Vitamin C. Vitamin C Hygeine has been ...

View answer